Friday, December 08, 2006

End of Training Week 1

today i had my 1st solo training session, had to lead the tj guys through training.. having a solo makes me understand the difficulties in being a coach. when there's a another coach around, all i had to do was follow instructions, carry out the training drills, pick out their mistakes and correct them. when i lead, i have to so all of the above and decide what drills to carry out and sometimes, not all drills are effective. sometimes the effectiveness is not there, depending on the mentality of the players. that's another huge thing to deal with, the personalities of all these players, some have huge egos, others seem as if they are autistic.

basically, it's a difficult task handling training. it makes me appreciate coaches and other teammates who make the effort to conduct trainings. luckily wanyang came down today to help out in training. otherwise i would be quite lost.

there's just one other irritating thing about going back to tj, u have to face the brainless OM idiot.. and some dumb security guards.. picks on me for wearing slippers into school and not signing in.. one of the guards recognises me, so it's usually fine for me to just go in.. but when that dumb OM is around he bitches about slippers.. and this morning.. i waved at the security guard, he smiled back at me, and i just walking in, but there this other one who seem quite lost.. and apparently he when to report to OM abt me not signing in.. WAT an Asshole.. den OM came to find me at the court and KPKB.. saying he can call police.. blah blah blah... in a nutshell.. a waste of my time.. almost spolit my day...

No comments: