Friday, December 29, 2006

Results

I've gotten my results for last sem yesterday, it was rather disappointing actually, 3 sems into NUS, and my best grade is only a B+, and that was in my 1st sem. Anyway, this sem alone, my CAP was 3.2, last sem was 2.0, first sem was 3.3. All in all, a pretty discouraging CAP of 2.76, but it was some improvement.

next sem, i'm going to challenge myself. i'm going to take 6 modules, 4 core, 1 yr 1 module(retaking cos got F), and 1 Sg studies module. well that's not the challenge, it's studies plus vball.. i'm going to participate in IVP and also coach back in TJ.. i think this really sounds challenging. time is of the essence. no time to waste at all. must keep working non-stop. no more watching cable, playing games.

Now, all i really need is a transport. if only i could afford my own car, a small one will do... :P

No comments: