Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Boxing Day

Christmas is over and it's boxing day, a day when all presents will be unwrapped. this shld be the happiest day of the holiday season for most kids. alas, i'm no longer a kid, so this day doesnt seem to hold much meaning for me. ya, that's cos i dun have any presents to unwrap. :(

i guess this yr's christmas is one of the most uneventful one i've ever spent. literally did almost nothing except eat and sleep through the day. but the weirdest part is still this feeling of depression which sort of engulfed me, from the moment i woke up. from that point on, i had a frowning, sulking face hanging for the rest of the day. i think that kindda spoilt yanli's christmas too. i'm sorry. i tried to explain to myself why i would feel so down. but as i look for answers i found TOO many, that kindda made me felt worst.

so i have so many things to feel down about? exam results, sch reopening, coaching, packing up my stuff.

i was still alrite on christmas eve, was still sending everyone "merry X'mas" messages.. was watching "A night in the museum", i think i started becoming quiet during the show, everyone was laughing away, while i was giving only a quiet grin. i din know wat was going thru my head then... but i guess i know now, cos there seems to be endless stuff for me to do and time seems to be slowly creeping away from me. and this sucks, i guess...

supposed to have volleyball training this morning, but i have been coughing the whole day since yesterday, so i gave it a miss. i wanted to go for training, cos i thought i would make me feel better, forget abt all the down stuff. but the coughing was really killing me.. *cough* Cough*

exam results will be out tml... *fingers crossed*

No comments: