Thursday, August 20, 2009

Post Interim Presentation

For the past week or so, i've been freaking out abt this presentation. Cos i really have no background abt this sort of thing, then i'm really unsure abt the things I need to achieve for this presentation. But I think everything turned out quite ok for this event.

I think I did quite an ok job and left the examiners without much questions to ask except for those which I have an idea abt. That in itself is quite an achievement I think. And more importantly, I might actually have a good idea of what else to do next. Perhaps this could be my one significant achievement in NUS, to be able to publish an academic paper for use in Singapore.

It does sound quite "woah", yah??

Well that's still far fetch, I still have plenty of work to do.

With this interim out of the way for the moment, I have other things to worry abt, I have 4 modules this semester and all 4 does involve projects intensively. So not much rest time left for me. I think it's just tonight and tml i'll have to work on the other stuff already. Good thing, I've already sent some "arrows" out, waiting for reply to get some sense of my next step. Now i'll just WAIT!!

No comments: