Sunday, January 30, 2005

din go to work today... is my boss say no need to go one.. i got a feeling he thinks i'm cheating him on the job.. like i'm not doing work... this feels bad... this is a singal for me to start looking for new jobs... yah.. and i'll do that... moreover... it's not as if he is paying alot... duhzZ....

so today i woke up around 1plus... suppose to go play basketball in the morning but in the end din go cos i was just too tired.... wanted to drive there one... but haizZ.. tired lar... cant get out of bed.. so heck it lor....

so i plus i woke up.. i had lunch... washed up a little... waxed my hair... for fun... cos just got a bottle of it.. hahaa... den my sis told me she also have... den she gave me hers too... cos she not using liaozZ... yah.. sticky feeling.. but okay lar.. think it feels better den gel... hahaa...

wanted to go sentosa see the tj juniors in surf & sweat... but most of them leaving liaozZ.. yah.. so me went to harbourfront to pick up eileen & lisi.. den sent eileen to telok kurau to her grandma's place which turned out to be yanli's sister's condo too... small world...

den me and lisi were still deciding where to go for food... finally decided on chomp chomp... jio'd hay and PS... went to their place to pick them up... made my way there quite easily... yah... but made quite a mess on my way to chomp chomp.. but still got there somehow... dinner was great... quite a lot of food... couldnt really try everything there yet.. cos full liaozZ... we went bendemeer for hay to pick of a fish tank.... den we decided to go NUS to watch vball... Temasek Hall vs King Edward 7.... Temasek Hall won.... not really the underdaugs but they din really have any star players.. they played pretty well as a team... met quite a few ppl there... realise there is quite a lot of familiar faces in NUS.. looking forward to go there i guess... maybe i shld have been there already... but i've already made my decision.. stick to it den... i'll be there in August... but still haven decide where to stay.... Sheares?? Temasek?? Kent Ridge?? hmmmm.. or Eusoff??? watever.. still to early to decide... drove hay, PS, qingwen and Lisi back home after the matches... Lisi was really tired... fell asleep the moment she got onto the car... hhahaa... so much for the tireless energizer.... hahaaa...

starting work tomolo only at 12pm.. really think my boss is trying to reduce my working hrs, irritating... reducing my pay in a way also... sucks...

finally just wanna say that Finding Neverland is quite a nice show... feels kindda like A Beautiful Mind if u have watched that show too... yah.. not bad lar... it's a show suitable for older kids... young one wun know wat's going on... heheee...

No comments: