Friday, January 21, 2005

today's the happiest day i've ever had for the past few years... today i made the greatest achievement... i passed my driving... although din pass with flying colors but i passed... in fact i did really badly for the test today.. i sucked the moment i started the engine.. i moved off without releasing my handbrakes... engine stalled dunno how many times... one of them somemore in the middle of a cross junction... red light liaozZ... haizZ... but lucky for me the tester somehow let me pass... he disregarded all the little mistakes i made.. and i scraped thru... remember this tester... CHANG ENG KIAT.... just drive normally.. and u'll be fine... trust me...

today i drove yanli home personally.. drove my mum's car... auto car.. really easy to drive... now i wonder why i take manual test.. haha.. anyway.. it really feels good to be able to drive ur gf home personally... no more taxis... taxis are ridiculous... reckless drivers.. hahaa... i'll be going to airport sunday morning to pick my mum back.. she went shanghai for holiday.. hehee..i'm so nice..

I passed.... i passed... i passed... i passed... i passed.. I passed.... i passed... i passed... i passed... i passed.. I passed.... i passed... i passed... i passed... i passed.. I passed.... i passed... i passed... i passed... i passed.. I passed.... i passed... i passed... i passed... i passed.. I passed.... i passed... i passed... i passed... i passed.. I passed.... i passed... i passed... i passed... i passed.. I passed.... i passed... i passed... i passed... i passed..

No comments: