Tuesday, January 18, 2005

finished quite a few worksheets today... good for the boss but not good for me.. means more work to come... yah.. that's work lor...

driving today quite sucky... got stuck at vertical parking... cant seem to regain my turning point.. always turn at the wrong time... car keeps getting too far left.. main problem is myself.. cos i always turn and look behind at different angles... so my turning point never the same.. super irritating.. haizZ... gotta buck up... dun wanna fail again...

went for vball for a while... no energy at all.. play a bit den weanna die liaozZ.. sianzZ... doesnt seem like anything goes well for me today...

got a little gossip, one of my mei seems to be getting involved with someone.. but still dunno yet.. shall wait and see... but i believe my mei will tell me if anything happens rite?? heheee...

No comments: