Sunday, January 23, 2005

woke up really early today.. 530am.. drove to airport to pick mum up... smooth driving all the way.. hahaa... after dropping mum at home, i drove to work... parked my car in front of long johns there... i tot it was free parking cos sunday.. but when i came down from work.. got one ticket there liaozZ!!! aarrgghhh!!

all in all it was a really eventful 4 days of driving for me... conquered the expressways, vertical parking, parallel parking... orchard.. geylang... changi airport... i scratched my car.. got fined... wat more can i ask for... as long as the big accidents stay away from me... i'm quite confident they will.. i'm a safe driver... hahaaa.... used up $50 of petrol liaozZ... any mum's helping me pay the fine.. wat to do?? i'm now facing a personal state of bankruptcy...

visited kelly at coffee club just now.. we have drinks and later a carrot cake... she asked why arent having our lunch at coffee club.. cos it's EX!! yah... spent most of the time there reading... oh yah.. yanli was there too... kelly was kindda surprise we read.. hahaa... i read chinese books one okay.. hahaa... found out something about kelly cos of a qn i asked... kelly>> if u read this.. yah it was me who told them... think u need them... forgive me if u disagree...

No comments: