Friday, January 07, 2005

today up till now is also a nothing day... except i managed to agree on $400/mth for tuition with my cousin... 3 hrs per lesson abt 8 lessons per mth... he very stingy one... my rate is $20 per hr.. and i teaching 2 subj, sec somemore... so shld be $480 one... for 8 lessons one,,, cut to $400 liaozZ.. and i just realise he is going to pay me by month... so if got more den 8 lessons that month is he gonna pay me xtra?? i doubt so.. stingy fella...

okie.. gotta say something about my old desktop... did a little rejuvenation for it few days back.. now it has a 17in flat panel monitor... wireless network... wireless keyboard & mouse.. quite cool rite?? hahaa.. the keyboard and mouse very mini... hahaaa..

My Desktop




okie lar.. gotta go for tuition liaozZ...

No comments: