Saturday, March 05, 2005

after 3 days at suntec... i finally feel the pain.. my legs are really aching... it's really kindda sudden.. i was alrite thru-out the day till i finished job... but my knees and my calves suddenly have this acute pain the moment i stepped out of the exhibition hall... just now reach home immediately do stretching... now feeling better... i din really do anything strenuos except standing most of the time... although i had a chair.. but it was too high.. so sometimes i'd rather stand..

today doesnt seem as interesting as yesterday... the kind of pple are getting repetitive.. and time seems to be crawling as well... i was also real tired when i woke up this morning also... super xinku... usually i dun eat breakfast one, today went to eat hoping it would keep me awake... it kindda did lar... but din last too long... after awhile i was yawning again...

at the exhibition i drank a lot of water to try to keep myself awake... resulting my heavy bladder... haha... gotta go toilet so many times... i also tried to be more talkative... the more i talked the more awake i got... and yah.. that's practically how i got thru my day.. talk and talk and talk... saw some of eileen & lisi's classmates today.. they gave me the funny look.. si ginas.. haha.. also saw my airforce fren... saw xiaowen... saw nelson too... he kena scolded by me somemore... NUS eng yr1, come see wat career fair.. hahaa...

after work ate dinner with mum, keli & dear... went to outback steakhouse... the steak was not bad... basically the food was not bad... there's this interesting chicken dish.. "alice spring chicken" quite nice.. like the cheese and mushroomy taste... but the wait for the food was irritating.. the restaurant seems to be severely under-staffed... super slow... dear went to scold them a few times somemore... that's my dear... so.. no one try bullying her k.. sure kena jialat jialat from her one... except me.. haha..

No comments: