Thursday, March 03, 2005

finally can type an entry before midnite... 1st day at work at the career fair.. quite interesting.. think cos i got a nice supervisor.. quite pretty too... think she quite stylo... but think she's well over my age.. so dear, dun worry.. hahaa.. i manned the info-counter the whole day today.. 10 whole hours there is not an easy job.. but i think it's more interesting den working in office... at least u get to stand there talk to ppl... get to see pple's response... quite fun...

wat do i do exactly?? pple ask me questions, and i answer them... pple ask me directions, i have no worries on that.. i'm good with directions and i pretty much know the layout already.. pple ask me about wat courses and jobs are available... i'm still slow with that but i have a very useful directory with me and almost everyone have been patient with me today... phew...

i have to say i am not overly outgoing... i try to pro-actively ask pple if they need assistance.. but more often den not... i'll just keep quiet and wait for their queries... i'm happy and glad that i can actually answer and handle most of the queries today.. not much help needed from my sup.. and 80% of the time i'm there alone at the counter.. so i'm pretty much on my own already...

met quite a few pple at the fair today.. eve and bugs was there... so was carlin and her frens... i even saw my driver back in airforce... he was in a suit.. looks like big boss.. haha.. dun underestimate those drivers.. hahaa...

No comments: