Wednesday, March 30, 2005

just got up not long ago.. haha.. i fell asleep when i got home... i was folding my clothes den BOOM.. i was sleeping... but i din sleep for long lar... a while only.. but i feel much less tired now.. good short rest.. hhaa...

not too fruitful today... cos i was suppose to to my USP essay but i din do... suppose to help dear edit photos... but din do... lying on my bed most of the time... until hay called and ask me to go eat... den i got out of my bed.. haha.. wat a sloth!!! hahaa... ate at bedok mac... and i applied for the EZlink Member thingy.. just for fun lar... dun think i'll be visiting that often anyway.. haha...

went back tj for vball.. today play until super tired... i gotta squeeze my tshirt 4 times today.. usually only twice... so yah.. think i had a good workout?? hahaa... so i kindda ate more for dinner... ate fishball noodles... very long lever eat liaozZ.. the fishball is still nice... it's hard to fine food that doesnt drop much in standard... this fishball noodles really did well to maintain it's standard... so many yrs liaozZ... change so many cook.. still good... impressed... yah.. i also ate cheng teng.. den bought fruits to eat somemore... full full full..

okie, i better start writing my USP essay.. or else i wun meet the 1st Apr deadline... AArrGGgggHHH...

No comments: