Thursday, March 24, 2005

really wanted to go to work today.. was already changed in the morning... but i just fell asleep on my bed again... well.. guess i just cant bring myself to go back to that place again... so i guess i'll just to try again tml.. i need to go back to get my pay for last month.. i'll make sure he gives it to me... i dun really care about this month.. but last month's pay a must.. last month got more money.. hahaa..

so i'm sure about it now.. i'll be going thru courses to become a qualified coach... yeap... step 1: NCAP tech lvl 1 @ VAS... step 2: NCAP theory lvl 1 @ ssc... step 3: first aid cse @ ssc... yah.. that's the very basic... there will be more.. but that will be in the future... currently i dunno whether i want to go into coaching as a career.. i'm doing this for interest now... we shall see again in the future...

in the not so distant future i have only job in mind... i wanna be in the food industry.. yet i dun wanna waste wat i would learn in my engineering subjects... so maybe i'll be going into foodstuff manufacturing... or processing... the machinery/equipment... yah.. something liddat... maybe i'll come up with some patented method or machine.. den set up my own company.. hahaa... yah.. that's my direction...

saying so much most of it is just thinking... i think a lot.. but more often den not.. i'm too lazy to do it... well... this comes to the topic of being lazy... can anyone be just plain lazy... my ans is NO... there's nothing plain about being lazy... it's a horrifying incurable disease... lazy to exercise, obesity arrives... lazy to work, poverty drops by... lazy to maintain a relationship?? why dun just be alone?? that's an excuse for those who cant find a partner.. hahaa.. well.. it's really bad being lazy.. but i just cant help it... can someone just motivate me out of it?? laziness is just like inertia... once i stop.. i dun wanna start.. once i start... i dun feel like stopping... and if u ask me to stop.. forget about asking me to restart... yah... that's lazines... suxX!!!!

No comments: