Tuesday, March 08, 2005

had quite a fun day today... went to work initially... but reached there... no one had the mood to work... so we talked lor... just waste time and waste time... yah... whole morning do nothing... den we went to rent vcd to watch... watched the Connie & Carla... funny funny... yah.. after show go for lunch.. outside Tj there... so me just brought my bag along... sick of the work anyway... brought some work home.. see if can do a bit or not.. den tml wun be so jialat....

stay in tj after lunch... played vball till 8pm.. very tired and my legs really very painful... my jumping really got problem liaozZ... depressing... shld i continue playing vball?? or maybe the question shld be.. can i still play or not... finding myself pretty useless... but if dun play.. i dun think i'll exercise also... so how??

dear came to find me at tj... happy to see her... went to coffeeshop opp tj for dinner.. had quite a nice dinner... not too ex lar.. exceptable... maybe shall go JB one of these days...

tml going down to stupid jobstreet to give them my timesheet... i realise i msg that jobstreet woman... not once she had replied... shall not waste money on her anymore... yah... next time i'll go direct to HQlink...

No comments: