Friday, September 23, 2005

1 paper down... 1 paper dead... no good news... all news is bad news for now... no good mood.... all mood is bad mood... super sianzZ... feeling super stupid... stupid china ppl... can say the paper so easy... kaozZ.... think they are e only ones who are happy to talk abt their papers... e rest... like me.. all came out of the hall with heads hanging down... 15 mcq... 1 hr... i did only 8... e rest... anyhow shade... hoping luck is still with me.. haizZ.... this is bad... last time.. i will finish everything... check a few times... den just hope luck will have me not miss out anything... now... luck plays a much bigger part... not good.. not good at all... why is studying so torturous?? because i dun have anyone to share the pain with me... unlike back in JC days... i have my class to share... now... ppl i know dun study wat i study... so i cant relate... ppl in my class cant relate to me... studying becomes lonely... becomes a chore... becomes torturous... esp when u cant understand.... life is bad now... studying is bad now... engine is bad now... change?? archi?? art?? NTU ??

it's times like this that i really need someone by my side... but that someone may not be by my side now...

No comments: