Wednesday, September 07, 2005

wednesdays and fridays are the busiest days for me... most number of lessons... just came back from volleyball.. i think training will start to intensify... not really good news for me i guess... i wish to slack... did about 50 push-ups just now... super tired.. haha... haven done push-ups in months... back aching now... aarrgghh...

just sent my clothes to wash... den after that gotta send to dryer... full 3hrs... no need sleep loh.... haha... yah.. den the cashcard reader for my block spoil again... so i went to block A again... haha..

today i had my dreaded CTW lesson again... the tutor is still as lost... and disorganised.. with such disorganised thinking.. i wonder how can she teach critical thinking effectively... sianzZ... i know!! she can only concentrate on written words... once u talk to her... she gets lost... kaozZ!! yah.... assignment 2 will be due next week... die!! haven start... suppose to start last week...

No comments: