Friday, September 09, 2005

today... is suppose to be a long day... but i decided to make it short... so i skipped all my lectures... only went for my tutorial... MUAHahaAHAa... yah... cos i dun think i'll benefit much from the lecture also... yah.. that;s for physics lar... maths i can go watch webcast.. so stil ok... hehe... yah... went for tutorial.. which is the painstakingly completed assignment which i did last nite... yah... din really got the answer rite... but my basic idea is there... hehe.. feeling better about it liaozZ... BUT... today i realise i was in the wrong classroom all the while... yah... i was suppose to be in grp A11 at classroom E4-4-3 den i was in E4-4-6 for the past 2 weeks and i din realise... KAOzZ!! so dum rite.. but nvm.. this tutor is nice... so he told me he will add my name into his group.. den i just inform the prof can liaozZ... goodie good...

yah.. since i skipped lectures.. i've been sleep since lunchtime.. hehe.. later got IFG vball trials at 6pm... yah.. den tml got bowling... hope i still have time to do my critique... :)

oh yah... dear.. me no buaya... me just kpo kpo.. hehe..

No comments: