Monday, September 12, 2005

it's sunday nite and i'm back in SHEARES hall.. it's buaya week... and the corridors are filled will lots of funny stuff.. haha... quite interesting... none for me... den ruoling said mine gotta wait.. so got ppl suppose to buaya me lar... hmmm... i wonder.. haha.. well...

"dear dear, dun worry... it's all just fun laughter peace and joy... "

just now follow terrence one of my level-mates to send present to his buaya... it's a candle that shows a msg after it's burnt... interesting.. but i din get to see the result.. we had to hide.. haha... yah.. quite exciting... everyone's asking me to take part... but well... abit late rite?? hehee...

tml's my mummy's solemnization ( celebration of marriage.. courtesy of dictionary.com)yah... i see it as a formality.. for those who are somehow in tune with stuff happening in my family shld understand wat i meant.. hehe..

and now.. it's time to go do tutorials loh... no need sleep again... zZzZZzzzzz....

No comments: