Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day 60 of Work & Travel - Most Boring OFF ever!!

This is the most boring off day i've ever had cos I had planned to hike to Bunsen Peak and Osprey falls, yet i did not go cos there wasnt anyone to go with me. Initially, there was a few, but they either did not feel like going or just fell sick at the last moment. I was so so sad when I realised i was left alone interested in the trip, at that point of time i was really really disappointed. I planned this trip since 2 weeks ago, and i was very enthusiatic about going for it. But now, SADDED!!! :P

I rot in my room for the bulk of the day and that kindda made me feel even worst cos i really dun wanna waste the last of my off days doing nothing. :P I wanna see more of the park, walk around more, go around more. PISSED off!! :P

played volleyball in the evening, that was quite fun, But i'm still sore about not being able to go for the hike. :P super sad...

No comments: