Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Day 51 of Work & Travel - Active Day

Did alot of work back in the storeroom today. I was only at the cashier for a few moments when the crowd builds up. Otherwise I would be in the basement sorting out stuff for GAD tml. But i'm actually quite happy to stay in the storeroom and do that, physical work but brainless and easy. :P

I managed to clear all the stock needed for tml faster den ever, sadly i did not get much reward from my bosses. Mike would usually give park perks for a good job, but Tracie the other assistant manager who saw me doing the work was more stingy on her park perks. She did say thanks for helping, and my boss Mike did give me a pat on the back. :P better than nothing. I'm just glad i dun have much $$ to count at the end of the day.

No comments: