Friday, July 18, 2008

Day 68 of Work & Travel - Goodbye Singaporeans!!

Today is a really busy day for me. Only got back to Old Faithful like 4plus, 5am in the morning. And i was going to send zing & kailun out to bozeman in the morning. I came back took a quick shower and had a short rest and it was time to go back to bozeman again. I wasnt complaining, but i do wish there was more time. :P

Had a last meal at Bozeman with Zing & Kailun, Jap food. I must say this jap food is by far the best food i had so far since coming to US. :) Did some shopping after lunch and met the rest of the Singaporeans who are leaving on the way back to Holiday Inn. I dropped off Zing & kailun and turned back to pick them to Target/Ross area as it started to rain. Kyla was just hilariously depressed about leaving Yellowstone. Funny gal. :P

I had to rush back to Old Faithful soon after Ross/Target cos i had a volleyball game tonight. It's my last chance to play in the Yellowstone Volleyball League and i don't intend to miss it. Volleyball is something which i'm good at and something i standout in Old Faithful. The last games were not too bad, but perhaps due to my lack of sleep, I wasnt playing exceptionally well. We won nonetheless. hehee..

No comments: