Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 66 of Work & Travel - The Final HIKE....

Today I did my final hike of my stay in Yellowstone National Park. And i'm really glad it's the Bunsen Peak & Osprey falls trail, it's a really challenging hike, especially for me. PuiEe and ShanEr joined me on this last hike, i'm grateful to have them accompany me on this hike cos, i've already postponed this trip for a few weeks due to lack of participation.

It was a really tough hike cos first it was a very steep ascend to the top of Bunsen peak, then it was a long and tedious downslope to Osprey falls. Down slope has never been this tiring, cos it was steep and filled with loose gravel, we all fell at least once on our descend. Osprey falls was awesome, it was definitely worth the hike. :)

The hike back to the car was mainly flat, but i think cos we were all kindda drained already, the seemingly easy route back just seemed endlessly long. We were all glad we manage to finish the hike even though we took much longer than wat i had estimated initially. :p

No comments: