Sunday, July 13, 2008

Day 63 of Work & Travel - Zombified!

Woke up really early today, 7++ i was up. I washed up and went for breakfast. Called dear to discuss the travel plans and i went for work at 9am. Only when i reached the giftshop and someoneask me wat time i'm supposed to knock off. Only then did i realise i was at work too early, I'm only supposed to be in at 10am, not 9am. :P

Just like yesterday i was stoning today as well. It took me a few breaks to get slightly more refreshed. Usually i'll be at a cashier where it would be easy to chatt with my co-workers, but today i was assigned to a secluded corner. There was no co-workers to talk to and i was quite lazy to make small talk with customers. Quite a bad day for me.

I found someone to take my shift for tml, so i'll be free tml. Shld be going on a bike ride around Old Faithful. Hope tml will recharge me alittle.

Left work early to join Lance and Kailun to West yellowstone. Used the internet at the bar which we went the last time. had dinner there too. The food was really good, pizza and such. Yummy yum, better than EDR or Pub. That made me feel better already. :P

No comments: