Monday, June 30, 2008

Day 50 of Work & Travel - Monday Fatigue

Been Coughing quite badly since yesterday, so i bought a bottle of robitussin cough syrup from my shop. 10+USD not cheap, but it seems quite effective, at least initially. cos after awhile i felt groggy and dizzy. So i did not clear customers, i change to packing stuff instead.

I felt better after lunch and was back to normal work.

Had some sort of a "gameshow" today. Our area manager conduct something like a quiz show for all of us to take part. Quite fun, it tests us on our park knowledge. And i think i'm actually not bad, but i did not have the luck to answer those qns. But it's basically a fun experience. I think i was creating fun there too. :P Oh i must mention that i was taking part in this gameshow during my office hrs, so i get paid to play!!! YEah!!

After work i went to the rec hall, it's been a while since i got the chance to play some sports. I started off with some basketball and volleyball. Fortunately i had some players from my team which i play the league vball with around to play with me. :) had quite a good time playing sprts, sweat alot. And I'm really aching all over now. :P

No comments: