Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day 41 of Work & Travel - Work & Play

Work today is not really very exciting, kindda drained at work also. But i managed to scrape thru the day happily. :) I still managed to enjoy my day at work by having fun with my co-workers and my customers. It's great to be working in an environment where everyone, including the workers are just looking for a good time. :)

Wanted to go for volleyball after work, but there was no one at the courts when i reached there. quite disappointed about that, but i met 2 frens from china there shooting some hoops so i joined in. I seriously think my shooting is better than the both of them. hahaa. 3 of us went to the pub together for pizza, it's only 12USD for a large pizza with pepperoni and mushrooms. It's good and cheap.

Went to hang around with some ecuadoreans after the pizza. They are really fun and frenly. Had a few beers with them and they tried to teach me how to salsa. I'm relaly keen to learn but my feet and hips are just not listening to my mind. :P But it was really fun and nice. :)

No comments: