Monday, June 02, 2008

Day 21 of Work & Travel - Back to work

Back to work again after a weekend off, it was really good to have rested the whole of yesterday. But i still did not wake up in time for breakfast. I had to even drag myself up and out for lunch. I was really tempted to skip lunch too, but i was hungry. Talked to dear online, and on the phone yesterday. Finally talked to her in a while. She sounds so sad and stressed with her work. Poor thing. I wish i could have been there for her.

I sent something to her today, hoping it will make her feel better. Although i totally dunno how long it will take to reach her. And i seriously hope it does reach her. I know she will like it when she sees it. :)

Went to the general store today. But not to buy anything, just went there to change a raincoat i bought 2 days back before going up the Tetons, from another general store. I accidentally bought the kids sized one. So I got it changed for an adult sized one. Lucky for me i did not have to use it during the hike at tetons, otherwise it would be rather embarassing.

Worked till close today, nothing very significant happened at work today. Felt rather lethargic at work today, but i think i still brought certain level of entertainment to everyone, which is good. I'm glad these americans get my lame jokes.. hahaa.

No comments: