Friday, June 13, 2008

Day 32 of Work & Travel - Friday 13th!!

It's been a very eventful day. but the start of the day was kindda torturous for me cos i was so so tired. Only slept a few hours yesterday before going to work. Really felt so so tired today, could make myself active and greet people or entertain people. But i was happy that i managed to scrape thru the shift. i did not do much sales today, was folding shirts and stocking stuff most of the time, so when i checked out, it was really easy and fast.

After work, i went on a short hike with some frens, annie, chino, allison & su. Annie is our RC (Resident coordinator), she needs to get to work at night i nour dorm, so we did short hikes. Really short ones. We went to Keplar Cascades. I've been here before sometime back when Mike drove some of us around, but this time we did not stay at the viewing gallery. We climb down to the bottom to see the falls even closer. It was quite cool. :) we took a few pictures there before climbing back up. The Climb was short but quite tiring, cos very steep and it was kindda like rock climbing already.

Went back to the dorm and got ready for a PARTY!! There's a PJ party going on at the pub, and i decided to go crash it!! The music was crap in the beginning, cos they were playing western music. I think i'm not the only to feel weird trying to dance to it, just doesnt click at all. But soon the DJ realised change is required and on came the familiar dance mixes. And fun started!! Anyway the DJ is my BIG BIG boss, hahaa.

That was basically my first time dancing in a pub, had quite a few beers but it was fun. I was alittle uptight at first, but as the beers add on, i convinced myself to let loose and that was fun. I also took my camera and went around snapping photos with whoever i knew. Danced with many frens, both guys and gals. I also made my boss mike buy me several drinks. I think in total i had like 10 beers, and i think i'm still ok. :P

The photos are up at fotopic check them out. You will notice my face is like super super red.

No comments: