Thursday, June 05, 2008

Day 24 of Work & Travel - Limping Victor

Called dear today before going to work, ask her to go visit my mum cos she was in the hospital a few days ago. So i'm wondering how is she doing.

Started worked early today. I was allowed to stay at the cashier position the whole day again. But i tried to walk around and do stuff whenever i can. I think my ankle is really feeling better today. Wearing the higher cut hiking shoes help by keeping my ankles steady and not twist any further. I suspect there could be some hairline fractures, but it shld be fine, think it's healing already.

Ended work quite early today, 2plus and i'm back in my room. I din know why i suddenly felt really tired and i fell asleep. I slept past my dinner time and i had to go to for the volleyball 3on3 tournament. So yah, i skipped dinner and had a huge snickers bar for dinner. :) The volleyball tournament was not very exciting. I won, with a team of people who i'm not familiar with and are definitely weaker than our opponents. I pretty much killed off the opponents with serves, i couldnt jump, couldnt dive. All i could do was receive and serve, which happened to be enough to win. And so i'll be going down to mammoth next thursday for the parkwide competition. I hope the opponents are just as bad. :p

No comments: