Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Day 22 of Work & Travel - Birthday!

It's my birthday today. And i'm really happy. I think i'm partially high now as i'm typing this blog, but i think i'm alrite.

I started off the day just like any other day, missing my breakfast. Work was as per normal, it seems no one remembers it was my birthday. We had this retail product info session today, and that's when i reminded people that it was my birthday. And i started going ard the rest of the day, telling my co-workers that it's my birthday and we shld all go to the pub together.

It was really an awesome time at the pub, cos many of my co-workers turned up. And i was really glad i had company on my birthday. I appreciated it LOTs!! I had a couple of drinks there, free one of cos, cos i was making people buy me drinks. But it's ok, i'm think i'm still sober enough. I took loads of photos at the pub, it was really fun there. I've got my 1st birthday card in the US too!!

I also attended a sports league meeting today, and i'm planning and trying to get a volleyball team up for the volleyball league. I hope there's response for the sign-up form i put up. :)

I sprained my ankle on the way back from the pub. It's not too bad for now, but i know it's surely going to swell like hell tml!! AARRrrrggghhhh. What a 26th birthday for me!!??

No comments: