Monday, June 09, 2008

Day 28 of Work & Travel - Car ARRIVEs!!

I woke up really early today, had breakfast for the first time in a long while. Even after taking almost an hour for my breakfast, it's still too early for work, but wth, I still went to clock in and start my shift. Business started off really slow today, perhaps it's monday, and i think most people are rushing to get out on hikes cos today's weather is quite good. traffic picked up as the day wears on, but there were too many of us around, and i mainly hopped from one register to another just to help pack stuff. I did not do much cashing at all, so i had plenty of change and kindda became the money changer to everyone.

highlight of the day is basically shawn coming back with our CAR!! I have a car here in yellowstone. It was late at night therefore i did not take any pictures. I'll take some photos of it when it's daylight. It's a big car for a cheap price, I piad 700USD upfront and i'd likely get most of it back when they sell it before going back to singapore. I'm happy about it. :)

No comments: