Friday, June 06, 2008

Day 25 of Work & Travel - Snowing Again

It's been 3 day since i sprained my ankle. I think it getting much better already. Can walk abit faster, as long as i dun twist my ankle when i walk or stand it's pretty much ok. But I believe it will still be a few day before i get back to running and jumping.

Worked a late shift today, so i woke up quite late. I finally have the confirm dates which dear is coming over to find me. I tried to find the personnel manager to arrange for a room for her to stay, but jenny the personnel manager seems to be playing hide and seek with me. Always couldnt find her when i need her. :P

And today, it started snowing again. It was just hail in the morning. Then it became snow and that lasted almost the whole afternoon. The whole place is covered in white snow again. very beautiful, but that means all the hiking trails will be covered again. Not good for hiking. :P

Took a few pictures in the snow this time. Check it out.

No comments: