Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Day 23 of Work & Travel - Immobilisation

After having my ankle sprained, my movements have been pretty much impaired and inconvenient. I still went to work today at 10am, but i requested to stay and the cashier the whole day and not move around stacking or stocking. However, i realised, just standing there is not easy too. There's constant pressure on my ankle, and the swell can be felt thru my shoes. i've been limping around the whole day, and that's such a sucky feeling. I hate this disabled feeling yet the pain is so intense that i cant ignore!!

I tried to play a little volleyball today after work, limp around the court as well, but i think that's enough for tml. tml will be the 3 on 3 tournament, i really hope my ankle kindda heals tremendously overnite, so i can play well tml.

I've finally uploaded some of my pictures for the past few days, check it out.

No comments: