Friday, June 20, 2008

Day 39 of Work & Travel - Shirts Day

Really tired today when i start work. Only came back after midnite yesterday and i had to open today. I gave myself a huge task today. I'm going to refold ALL the tshirt in ALL shelves so that they will look neat and uniformed. And that's what i did the whole day, standing in one corner getting all the shirts and folding them nicely and putting them back into the shelves. I think a did a great job today, but the best part is that, at the end of the day, i dun have much excess cash to count in my register!! hehee..

I was so tired today, i fell asleep the moment i got back to my room. Only woke up in the night, then i went to terrence's room for fun and got to know 2 taiwanese gals, they were funny ppl. but the funniest part was they tot i was speaking chinese like a chinaman and looked like a korean. :P

chatted around for a while and i'm going to sleep.. still so tired!!!

No comments: