Saturday, June 07, 2008

Day 26 of Work & Travel - Snowy Day 2

The snow did not stop today. It kept piling up since morning. Worked late today again, it's my 6th day of the week and i'm kindda feeling tired. Especially with the past few days standing at the cashier the WHOLE day really made my right heel very sore. So yah, there's more sore than pain in my ankle today. But I did much more walking around today, I did some stocking, fold shirts for most of the day, swept the floor too.

I'm happied i did different things to standing at the cashier, cos that meant i had less $$ to count at the end of the day and i was right. I was the last cashier to close the counter, but i was first to finish my counting and paperwork for the night. hehe.

After work me and allison had craving for fresh pizza from the oven since yesterday. That's cos i took and ate a slice from Annie, one of our RCs yesterday. And so we decided to go get one ourselves. 2 Equadoran guys, davin & chino came back to the dorm as we were going off, so i got them to come along. So 4 of us went to the pub together. Allison is jewish, so she doesnt take pork and not beef & dairy product at the same time. So i order the pizza with only pepperoni on 3/4 of the pizza. Chino & Davin are really cool ppl, they are fantastic drinkers, cos beer is cheaper than water where they come from.

No comments: