Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hari Raya Weekend

First I think I should say "Selamat Hari Raya" to all the muslims out there. One observation I found interesting during this weekend. Dear and I conclude there are much fewer muslims in the streets today. Unlike in the past years when we would see many muslims families going visiting, the streets are much emptier this year. And just know I think we found out the reason why it's so. ----- They drive!! There are so much more Muslim drivers, this show that the car sales at Geylang Serai is actually working. hahaha...

IFG volleyball was over on saturday. I really enjoyed it. I think I played with no stressed, thoroughly enjoyed the game and point winning move that we made. It's simply shiok!! Unfortunately, I think that would be my final "competitive" game in NUS. It's time to think about volleyball after NUS. Yeah, gotta find more avenues to play the game.

meanwhile school work is still piling up, I'm trying my best to keep clearing them, but the piling up never ends!!

No comments: