Sunday, September 06, 2009

Heads up, Chins up, Look ahead....

This week is by far the week which i've spent the most time in school. Even my mum knew i've been home late everyday, but I usually do come home late anyway, so.. watever. I've been in school ALOT!! So much more can be accomplished in school den at home. And I do feel i've done quite abit of work, which is WONDERFUL!

Had IFG training on friday, not the fierce kind of training, which is good for me. I enjoyed the matches, felt abit more in touch as compared to last week. I just wanna enjoy playing, not the trainings. Though as a coach I do know the importance of training up for a sport. I KNOW!! I'm trying to keep the weight off, so please dun bother me abt that, I'll bother myself!

But I do feel that I'm not spending enough time with dear. She's busy, i'm busy.. Either one of us is dead tired when we meet. So kelian, the both of us... Maybe I should start buying TOTO... :P

Oh yah, G Force, have not watched it yet, cos all the cinemas are only showing 1 3D session today, and they are full. Tml as well!! WTH!!

No comments: