Thursday, September 10, 2009

A stressedful week turns out not bad..

This week started off as super stressedful as I was totally stuck on one of my assignments. I was stucked at one step and really couldnt figure my way out of it, I just got so pissed, so frustrated, I stared at it for hours and hours and I'm still stuck!!! I stared at it so much and so long that my other assignments snowballed! That simply compounded my stress further.

Good thing I decided to do this assignment early, I set an assumed deadline for myself on monday, which I COULDNT meet. But I managed to remind myself I would still have time for submission so I let it go first and decided to find some groupmates to discuss the assignment later. It turned out to be a good decision.

I worked on my other assignments and more or less got them done pretty fast. So I was quite happy with myself on that.

When I got to discussed my 1st assignment with my groupmates, I realised I was not the one who's most lost. Others are worst off, that made me feel slightly better but that still doesnt solve my problem. But during my lesson just now, somehow a edison's light bulb lighted up for me!! Eureka!! I realise what I could do to resolve the problem, that totally made my day.

Although I've not start rectifying the assignment yet, but I'm now confident it can be done much easier now. I'll leave that for tml.

No comments: