Sunday, March 28, 2010

Aftermath of Interview part 2

Ever since my 2nd interview on friday, i've been having pretty good food for dinner. Hog's breath on friday and Senki earlier today!! I enjoyed a lot!!

I've been stressing about the interview for the past week, and it's been getting on my nerves every now and then. Good thing my mum has not bug me about it much. That's a relieve. The bigger relieve is that it's over, and I think I did not screw up too badly. I was told to wait for answer which will come by the end of the coming week. *fingers crossed*

Hog's breath on friday evening was heavenly!! Ordered a mega 400gm prime rib to share with dear companied with a finger food platter. It's the best steak I've had in ages. It really hit the spot (as the saying goes, even though I have no idea where the spot is. it's one of those places where you will know when it happens!!)

Senki, japanese food buffet, loads of salmon and swordfish sashimi. Did not overfill myself, stopped after 1 huge round of everything I wanted and 3 round of sashimi. It's not easy to tell yourself to stop during a buffet. Buffet goers will know what I mean, especially asians. We always wanna get the best value of what we paid for.

The best part, after all that food, I'm not feeling too guilty about it, cos it's about time to go for a long walk!! 3 time in the past 7 days.. not bad I would say....

No comments: