Friday, March 12, 2010

Life aint the same without a working phone

Ever since my phone went cuckoo, i've been using my handphone with the earpiece. Without the earpiece, I could not hear anything. So basically I've been walking around today with a earpiece in my ear all the time, and with newpaper while waiting for dear. I feel so much like some uncle!! But that aint the main issue, the lost of sound from the speakers is so bad, that I would not know the phone is ringing unless I happen to stare at the screen of the phone. This totally keeps me on a nerve-wrecking stage all the time. Cos i'm concern that calls would be coming in to ask me to go for interview and such, and i might miss it.

The cool thing today, I got a call to go for an interview next week, I think it's fate that i happened to look at the phone screen when it rang. phew...

Oh yah, I wanted to get a Samsung UltraTouch, but somehow that phone is totally not availbale at and Singtel, M1, Starhub shop that I scourge thru yesterday. That sucks!! Spent most of the day look for it, IT show, Suntec, Funan, Vivo... even geylang.. NONE!! End of the day, it seems fate is making fun of me, cos in the end I found the phone on singtelshop.com. It's coming tml!!!

No comments: