Monday, March 08, 2010

Job Application Bombardment

It's now exactly 2 months since my job application for LTA & Surbana. They probably found someone else, cos the job vacancies are no longer there. So I have embarked on a bombardment journey today. Here are the list of jobs I've applied for!! hehe..

  1. Urban Planner (Development Control)
  2. Urban Planner (Physical Planning)
  3. Engineers Programme Planning (Civil)
  4. Engineering Officers (Civil) Marina Coastal Expressway (I just realise this is a diploma position, I wonder if they will love me for applying.. haha..)
  5. Assistant Director, Emergency Preparedness
  6. Cadet Pilot
  7. Assistant Manager, Airline Development
  8. Manager, Corporate Strategy
  9. Manager, Airport Operations
I wonder who would be the first to accept/reject me... :P

No comments: