Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Wolfman

Watched @ Cineleisure lvl 6

A gory werewolf movie, the plot is quite flat, perhaps cos I knew from the start of the movie that Anthony Hopkin's character is the villian in this movie. I suppose that was the supposed twist in the show, but nope, that did not happen for me.

The love story weaved within the movie between Lawrence & Gwen, well, is weak too!! Can anyone see why it would happen? NOPE!! not me!!

The worst part of the plot was the origin of werewolf's lycanthropy is from the hidden mountains of india!!?? WTH!?? oh well...

Just watch it for good acting and good action sequences and gory scenes... IGNORE THE PLOT!!

Spikefire ratings:
Story & Plot: 3 out of 10
Audio & Visual: 7 out of 10
Overall: 5 out of 10


Favourite Lines:

Colonel Montford: [Sir John shoots a statue next to Colonel Montford causing him to fall off his horse] Damn you Talbot!
Sir John Talbot: I'm sorry Colonel. I meant to shoot you. You see I'm not as good a shot as I used to be.

Official Website

No comments: