Friday, December 10, 2004

horrible day...

FAIL!! FAIL!! FAIL!!

so disappointed in myself... the tester and the traffic!! irritating yellow box... lost my license to a freaking yellow box!! did my ciruit okay.. strike kerb once.. but that's only 10pts.. on the road almost halfway through the route.. i got into the yellow box... that's it... suxX!!! now i gotta wait until 20 Jan for my re-test... there goes my dream of driving on Xmas eve... haizZ...

volleyball camp is officially over... quite sad... really like the feeling to wake up... to a full day of vball... is that the life of a pro-vballer?? love that kind of life... train train train.... eat & sleep... that's a good life to me... dun wanna worry about job.. just play vball whole day...

Overall this camp was fun... training and frenlies were good... quite productive i would say.. saw a lot of improvement in alison's game... eileen slowly getting back her setter touch... rachel's spiking getting more power-packed.. zhuanzhen's stoning less... lisi's getting real steady... hahaa.. everyone's good... me?? me getting fatter!! whahaa...

Moving house tomolo... Hello!! GEYLANG!! and goodbye... Balam Road...

No comments: