Saturday, December 11, 2004

today's not a very good day either... everything started off last nite... i was suppose to pack my room... but i was too tired... and also too sianzZ about failing my driving... i slept... i slept till the next morning.. the movers came in the morning... and i haven packed much... so my mum came nagging at me 1st thing in the morning... asking me to pack pack pack... aarrgghhh!! i was tired and sianzZ... din want to continue packing... needed a good sleep... so me went back sleeping... when i woke up at noon.... my house was pretty much empty less my room... so me gonna move my stuff on my own... luckily i got vincent to help me with his dad's van on tue... so i'll be moving my stuff den... yah.. so no worries about that for now...

i was slowly packing my old stuff... going to throw away lots of stuff this time... the last time i moved i brought all my old stuff.. primary sch... a lot lar... but i also keep a few sentimental items too... like my primary school autograph book... i looked through the entries and noticed something i never knew... all along i thot i was quite close with the gals in my primary school... i read through some of the comments they left.. den i realised... i wasnt really well-liked... infact.. i was quite hated... i was irritating, bad-tempered, small-gased, violent, keeping calling them funny names... and keeping knocking their heads... seems like none really liked me... wat a revelation...

went for jc 06/99 gathering... bbq... went there to claim the spot as main chef.. haha.. like i always do at any bbq... there's always this satisfaction to be able to handle the heat, preparing food and making sure they turn out just nice & not burnt... feels good.. esp when pple recognises my abillity and look forward to taste my cooking.. hahaa.. one of my 06/99 classmate was my primary sch classmate also... so i asked him if i was really that bad those days... even he agrees i was real naughty back den... haizZ...

that kindda sums up my day.. nothing really good happening to me... i wonder how pple think about me now??
hey WPS frens out there!! Am I still that irritating brat??
i really didnt mean to be nasty or mean or even irritating... i guess i was just trying to gain some attention...
does anyone still think i'm irritating?? perhaps this is a good chance to ask for testimonials in my frenster... so ppl.. know wat u could do for my fragile heart??

No comments: