Monday, December 06, 2004

spent almost the whole day at my new house... doing wat?? practically nothing.. move some of my army stuff there in the morning.. den spend the rest of the day there on my new sofa.. watching dvd... the new sofa wasnt really that comfortable somemore... din know why my mum chose that fabric.. feels exaxtly like sitting on my bath towel... and it collects lot of dust... e only good thing about it is that it's really huge... hehe... big enough for me to lie on... that's big...

highlight of the day was when mummy told me to go warm-up my uncle's car which is in our carpark... haha... that meant... hahaa.. i took it for a drive in a carpark... haha... very shuang... the car very smooth.. very nice to drive.. yah.. me went a few round in the carpark.. did some practices on my parking... and quite happy with my results... hahaa... oh yah... this shld stay only in my blog.. hehee...

planning to go to jb for dvds & dinner on tuesday... anyone interested to go.. just drop me an sms...
3 more days to vball camp & 5 more days to driving test... JIAYOU!!

No comments: