Sunday, December 26, 2004

it has not been the best christmas day of my life.. not at all... woke up late in the afternoon.. yanli was beside me when i woke up.. but she was too tired and just wanted to sleep.. i felt kindda sianzZ... went to ikea with mummy to buy my final cabinet... den dinner at kenny rogers den watch "meet the focker" funny show.. good to watch... all this while yanli was with me.. but all this while i was damn pissed with her... why?? cos she promised to spend the nite with me.. but when we went out she said she's going home... the reason she gave.. pure lameness... i put on a f**ked up face all the while, and all she could do was try to smile at me.. i think it was nothing more den a pathetic attempt... i just cannot accept it... my whole day is just spoilt... yes, i'm possessive.. this i admit.. but i am pretty certain i'm not over possessive... all i want is someone to accompany me... she promised me a few days back, she would spend the nite with me... yet after spending the eve with her clique... came to my place in the afternoon... slept... finally only to say she wants to go home... go then!!!!! dun let me have false hopes!!!

No comments: