Friday, December 24, 2004

i think it's been awhile since i had the chance to stay at home the whole day... initially it was fine... just slack do nothing keep lying on the bed.. just waiting for the sun to rise and set.. din wanna go training... let their aeroplane fly... din meet up with wanyang & co also... their aeroplane also fly...

watched "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" just before dinner.. din really make me lose my appetite even though the show was really damn grossed... i was hungry... i ate 6 pc of KFC... & 1 bottle of pepsi... din really feel bloated as expected... just right only... so i think i din over eat rite??

felt kindda sianzZ at the end of the day... dun really know why... this thought came to my mind... wat sort of a girlfriend do i want?? now i have one who really cares about me.. but she is really too nice sometimes... sometimes i would like my gf to be willing to break some rules for me.. dun be afraid of doing some things wrong...
actually i want to be able to play sports with my gf... sometimes when i play badminton.. i see some elder couples play together... i think that feels good.. play some badminton, basketball or even volleyball... not just play.. also to give me some challenge so that i wun be bored... sometimes i really think... how many things are there that i can do with yanli.. not too many though.. but i am will to accept that... all i expect is for her to be more attentive to wat's happening around me.. not that she doesnt care... but recently she's always pre-occupied with other things. that pisses me off... i just wonder... just where do i stand....

No comments: