Monday, August 22, 2005

1st day of my 3rd week in NUS... tutorials start loh... stayed up last nite to finish my maths tutorials... i'm not too out of touch lar.. still can do.. but quite slowly i guess... at least can finish lar... 2 lessons in school today only... maths tut... den mechanics lecture... my maths tutor is a china-man... cant stand him... if my class no non-chinese, i really wished he spoke in chinese instead... forgot to bring my notes for my mechanics lecture.. so i had to listen and remember everything... practically cramming and cramming info into my head.. den after lecture rush back to my room to translate everything into my notes... filling in the blanks... din really manage to remember much... i get the basic concept.. but dun really know how to go about doing it... die!! mechanics used to be only 2D in jc... now.. it's 3D and things just got SO much more complicated!! kaozZ!!

just imagine this... 2 forces act on the x & y plane respectively.. den how to find resultant moment by the 2 forces abt that point??

ans: the resultant moment is in the direction of the z-plane and the magnitude of it is the vector product of the 2 forced.. kaoZZ!! u understand?? i dun even know wat i'm talking abt....

No comments: