Monday, August 15, 2005

not a bad day in school today... got to know 2 new people... just got names that's all... haha.. and i dun really remember them now.. jialat... realised that i dun only know my vice-block head... i know the block head too... k.. let me go down the list... my block head is junming's roommate in AFS.. so i know him... den vice block head is my OGA in tj... so i know him... my level head is my 12/00 classmate.. haha... small small world...

bought my textbook for physics... most expensive and thickest book i ever bought... looks just like a telephone book just that it has hard cover... it cost me $45 for that.. den bought another workbook... $15.. kaozZ... $60 gone liddat... went for Critical Thinking tutorial.. i find the tutor boring.. and seriously uninteresting... sianzZ... 2 hr tut... really wanna sleep... give so much homework somemore.. kaozZ!!

later going to play badminton at tampines... sport hall... hehee.. some competition among auditing firms... james say not enough ppl so ask me to play... for fun only lar.. haha..

No comments: