Friday, August 12, 2005

my back to my desktop again... my laptop has given up on me again.. and i just gave up on it.. it's now being reformated... i hope everything will be fine after that.. that's so so so frustrating... yah... den my desktop is like so saturate with programs it's running so slowly.. but somehow it's still able to surf... haizZ... so unfair...

din go school today again... i hope i'll be able to find some webcast lectures for those that i missed.. yah... this marks the end of my first week in school...

no. of lectures attended - 3 of 7
no. of new frens - ZERO
no. of old frens met - a few
enthusaism rate - low
morale level - low
confidence level - low
amount of $$ wasted on cab - abt $100

this have been a very low period for me.. i somehow cannot get myself enthu in anything except vball.. but the injury on my leg made me have reserves when i'm the court.. i couldnt carry out wat i wanna do with any effect... well.. i dunno...

reflections... i chose to repeat my 2nd yr in tj.. till now i still think i made a wise decision, my grades made great improvement.. spend extra time in NS hoping i'll get the contract... that is the biggest defeat for me til now... lost a lot time.. confidence... i took a year off my enrolment into UNI... i think that was a bad decision too... now... where am i? i'm now at a point where i know almost no one in my cohort... my age pple are in 3 rd yr... my jc batach are in 2nd y... while i just entered... dunno who to turn to when i have queries... i despise myself....

feeling low low low low low low low.......

No comments: