Monday, August 15, 2005

lost the last vball match again... lost to singapore schools... i still think we din play well...we won the first set.. lost the next 3.. replica of the match against SHS.. in fact... singapore schools were mainly SHS.. sianzZ... i got to play for some of it as usual... yanli asked me something.. she asked why fung always puts me in at the final few points of every set.. i told her... well i was suppose to be the match saver... but it's always by the time i go it.. i dont even get to touch the ball and the set is over.. duhzZ.. my leg was feeling alrite for the game.. until i dived and landed in the wrong position again... jialat... think gotta brush up my diving technique... wrong landing... hahaa...

i'm now slacking on my bed in hostel... everything seems fine for now... coms working.. i got my laser jet in... roughly know wat lessons i'll be having today... have tml all planned out... yah.. feeling ok.. need some sleep den off i go...

No comments: